Driving Test Dates
It’s frustrating when you have to wait weeks and weeks for a driving test, especially when you are so ready to sit the test.
Well, thanks to our large network of driving instructors we can get you a short-notice driving test date usually within a week or in some cases within 24 hours.
For us to obtain a short-notice test date there is an administration charge of £30. (Currently unavailable)
Short Notice Driving tests
To obtain a short-notice test through us you will need to have already booked a test. Then supply us with this information. :
- Full name and postal address
- Contact details
- Driving licence number
- Theory test certificate number
- Current test booking reference number
- Current test date, time and test centre
- or a photo of your provisional licence.
Within our large network of instructors, we can usually accommodate pupils that have booked a short-notice test. Contact us for more information.
For obtaining a short notice test date, there is an administration charge of £30. (Currently unavailable)
Use of the driving school car for none Streetwise Driving School pupils is £120 for manual or automatic. Non-Streetwise Driving School customers mean you would have to have taken a minimum of 10 lessons to qualify as a Streetwise Driving School pupil or if your test is less than seven days of contacting us to inform us of your test.
Please see 11a of our terms and conditions for short notice driving tests.
You can now try obtaining a short notice test by clicking on this link https://eu.jotform.com/app/220295959928372/page/0 or scanning this QR Code from your PC onto your phone
On Test Day
You will need to bring with you:
- The green plastic photo licence
- For those who still have the old type of provisional driving licence, you will need to bring a valid passport.
- If you forget your licence your test will not go ahead and you will forfeit the test fee, as well as any other charges incurred, such as the use of the instructor’s car.
- Glasses/Contact lenses if worn as you will be required to carry out an eye test.
- There will be an additional charge of £95.00 for the use of the instructor’s car for the duration of the driving test. This fee applies to manual or automatic car tests. This fee will be required prior to the test date.