Upon enrolling with us all pupils will bound by the following terms and conditions:
- All pupils must be in possession of a current British Provisional full or provisional licence or a valid International Driving Permit IDP
- Any application for a refund for money paid in advance will need to be made within 30 days from the date of the last driving lesson.
- Any application for a refund of money paid in advance for an intensive course will need to be made within 14 days prior to the start date of the course.
- Claims for payments made in advance will only be considered if logged and signed in the appointment card.
- The instructor takes to responsibility for and loss, damage or theft of pupils property left in the car
Part payment or full payment for any block booking will need to be made in advance.
This can only be done via bank transfer.
Once payment has been received an email will be sent confirming payment has been received.
If making part payment the balance will need to be paid in cash to the instructor on the first lesson of the course. An invoice/receipt for all payments received will be sent via email
A refund for any block bookings will only be considered under medical reasons supported by a doctor’s letter confirming that you are unable to continue with the lessons. If a refund is still required after the course has started, then the lessons taken will be charged at the full normal price not the discounted price and the balance refunded via bank transfer.