On the driving test day
You will need to bring with you:
- The green plastic photo licence ONLY
- For those who still have the old type provisional driving licence, you will need to bring a valid passport.
- If you forget or don’t have the green plastic photo licence, your test will not go ahead and you will forfeit the test fee, as well as any other charges incurred, such as use of the instructor’s car.
- DSA Appointment letter or email confirmation.
- Glasses/Contact lens if worn as you will be required to carry out an eye test.
- There will be an additional charge of £65.00 for the use of the instructor’s car for the duration of the driving test. This fee applies to manual or automatic car tests. This fee will be required prior to the test date.
Short notice driving test dates
It’s frustrating when you have to wait weeks and weeks for a driving test, especially when you are so ready to sit the test.
Well thanks to our large network of driving instructors we can get you a short notice driving test date usually within a week or in some cases within 24 hours.
For us to obtain a short notice test date, we will require you to have already booked a test date.
To book through us you will need to provide us with the following information:
- A photo of your provisional licence or
- Full name
- Full postal address
- Contact details
- Driving licence number
- Theory test certificate number
- Current test booking reference number
- Current test date, time and test centre
- If you have a short notice test and have approached us from another driving school, we reserve the right to withhold the use of the school car for the driving test if in the opinion of our driving instructor you are not ready to take the test. You may incur a cost for lessons booked and the use of the school car.
- Within our large network of instructors, we can usually accommodate for pupils that have booked a short notice test.
For obtaining short notice test dates, there is an administration charge of £25
Contact us for more information.